Student Life on Co-op
- Obtain your campus ID and email account
- Log onto MyHousing using your campus ID and password
- Select Online Housing Application
- Application Selection – select the term for which you are applying
- Housing Agreement – read contract thoroughly before accepting
- Pay online with credit/debit card (Visa, American Express, Discover or MasterCard)
- Print last page for your records (payment receipt)
There are no deadline dates to apply for housing. However, spaces and specific room types are limited. Room selection will depend on the date and time you apply for housing. University Housing encourages students to apply early. To apply for housing, complete the housing application and pay the non-refundable $375 room reservation fee.
Please note: $325 of the room reservation fee will go toward payment of the fall semester room cost.
Students may cancel their housing contract without incurring cancellation charges upon submission of supporting documentation on one of the following occurrences during the contract term: (1) graduation; (2) call to active military duty; (3) marriage; (4) birth of resident’s child (5) enrollment in a university-sponsored study abroad program and (6) participation in a Georgia State University Co-op Program. Students canceling for one of the reasons listed above will remain responsible for payment of the housing fee on a pro rata basis through the date of cancellation.