Pre-co-op: Getting started
Pre-co-op students will be required to:
- Meet the prerequisites for pre-co-op status:
- Meet minimum grade-point average for pre-co-op courses as specified by major.
- Be enrolled at Georgia State University.
- Be available to participate in a six-month, full-time co-op rotation (40 hours per week).
- Meet Georgia State University’s graduation time frame requirements
- Discuss co-op with a co-op coordinator or academic advisor who will review your courses and approve you for pre-co-op status
- Complete department specific requirements and be granted final approval by your academic department for co-op.
- Participate in professional development modules through University Career Services (call or email: 404-413-1827 and firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pre-co-op students will be required to complete:
Professional Preparation Modules: University Career Services will assist students in progressing through five professional preparation modules designed to fully equip students in conducting a successful co-op search.
Co-op Professional Prep Modules:
(Required for all pre-co-op students)